Most orders are processed and shipped within 3-10 working days.
Generally orders containing Femme Fatale eye shadows have a longer TAT due to prep/packing time. If your order does NOT contain any FF products it will ship between 1-3 working days.
On occasion our processing times are extended (usually due to sales). Our current TAT can be found at the top left of the website, or often on our Facebook page.
You will receive an inbox notification once your order is shipped. this will contain the tracking or lodgement information.
Large orders may be subject to extended processing times. in the event of this we will always contact you to notify you of any delays.
We have a window of 2 hours after an order is placed for us to make any product removals. After 2 hours we cannot guarantee your order has not shipped or been packaged.
Additions to a paid order count as a second order, for which we are no longer able to offer combinations for. If your order has not been packed, we can cancel and refund it so you may re-place the order with the extra item/s you wanted.
Shipped orders cannot be cancelled.
An order that is packed may be able to be cancelled (subjective to if it’s already in a prepaid satchel) but will incur a 15% restocking fee on the merchandise. Please note that Femme Fatale reserves the right to not cancel a packed order and to ship it if a cancellation request comes through too late.
An order which is not packed can be cancelled without a restocking fee.
We can hold an order for a maximum of 1 month. After 1 month an order on hold will be shipped out.
Order combinations are not available.
All orders require a minimum spend of $8 after discounts. Gift vouchers can be used however, and the subtotal can be less than $8 in those instances.
If you are having difficulty checking out, ensure your subtotal is over $8 and try again. If the issue persists however, please contact us.
GST is charged on all orders shipping to an Australian address. The shops ‘home address’ is set in Australia, so if you are NOT shipping to an Australian address then the GST is removed at checkout once you have input your own shipping address.
GST is a goods and services tax charged at 10% of the product price. In accordance with Australian consumer regulations we must display all prices inclusive of tax. As mentioned, non-Australian addresses do NOT pay GST and this charge is removed at checkout.
We accept payment via PayPal. You can use your PayPal account, or complete a guest checkout with a credit card (no account needed).
We do not respond to requests for free samples. Complimentary samples are included in orders that contain over $10 merchandise of Femme Fatale powder cosmetics (while stock is available).
If a brand provides samples to us, we pass those on in orders which contain items from that brand.
Every time you make a purchase on our website you gain points which can be used for a discount on your next purchase. You must have an account with our website for this system as the points are linked to the account and tracked in our system.
Point values and important info:
- Every .50c spent on merchandise awards the buyer one point. So a non-discounted $13.50 purchase rewards 27 points.
- Shipping fees do not award points and discounts applied to your products will lower the point amount awarded.
- 200 points equates to a $5 discount. There is no limit for the discount that can be applied to an order, so if you have enough points yes you can use them for a ‘free’ order.
- You can view your point amount in your account.
- Points usage scales with the discount. This means you do not have to use points in installments of 200; when you are checking out the system will ask you if you want to apply points to your order and this will scale to however many points you have available on your account OR to the maximum amount that can be used on your purchase (to the effect that all merchandise is free).
- The discount will apply to merchandise only, NOT shipping.
- Depending on certain sales or promotions we run we cannot guarantee point discounts can apply to all orders that take advantage of the sale.
- POINTS CANNOT BE APPLIED TO GIFT VOUCHERS.
- Some products may grant more than the dollar value of points, especially if part of a promotion. To ensure you don’t miss out feel free to subscribe to our FB page for updates.
All products have ingredients listed on the page; please check those details prior to purchase to ensure they meet any requirements you have.
Most product listings include tips on the ideal way to apply the product. This information is sourced from the brand.
Vegan-friendly products will be noted as such. All lacquers are vegan, however select cosmetic products (eye shadows, blush, lip products) may contain carmine or beeswax.
All products sold by Femme Fatale are cruelty free. The brands we work with, in addition to ourselves, do not source materials from suppliers known to test on animals.
Femme Fatale values consistency with product sizing. Please check the listing for the specific sizing of that product, as other brands have different sizes from our own.
Sample Sizes – 1/8tsp in a small zip lock baggie. Product can weigh anywhere from .20-.40g.
(Samples are only available in pre-packed sets at new releases; unfortunately we do not offer them for our current range any longer).
Mini Sizes – .70 to .90 grams in a 3g jar with sifter.
Full Sizes (Eye Shadow) – 1.20 to 1.50 grams in a 5g jar with sifter.
Full Sizes (Blush, Illuminators) – 1.50 to 2.50 grams in a 10g jar with sifter.
Nail Polishes – Available in full size (9ml) unless stated otherwise. Brands other than Femme Fatale may come in other sizing such as 11-16.5ml, please check individual listings for more information.