Ingredients: Made with olive oil, water*, shea butter, sodium hydroxide*, coconut oil, rice bran oil, sweet almond oil, kaolin clay, ground organic calendula petals. *Not remaining in finished product.
Size: Minimum net weight 100g/3.5oz. This bar is sealed in a plastic shrink wrap and arrives to you in decorative logo bag.
Other: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your GP before using products containing essential oils if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Due to the handcrafted, small-batch nature of our soaps, product appearance may alter slightly between bars. We hand-cut our bars for our preferred rustic appearance, however we ensure each one fulfills it’s minimum weight requirement. To ensure your soap stays in optimum condition, we recommend storing them out of direct sunlight and away from moisture. When the time comes for you to use and enjoy your soap, we recommend not leaving them in a position where water may accumulate. To enjoy a longer-lasting soap we recommend using a Wooden Soap Dish to allow your soap to stay dry between uses.
Whilst soaps are ‘wash off’ products, thus considered safer to apply to skin than ‘leave on’ products, we would rather err on the side of caution when dealing with essential oil use. All our soaps contain below the regulatory minimum levels to maintain maximum safety whilst still having a prominent scent when being used. For oils listed as ‘avoid during’ or ‘use with caution’ please conduct your own research prior to use. Please refer to Herba Apotheca’s Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- Herba Apotheca products do not replace medications or advice prescribed to you by your health care practitioner.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always perform a ‘patch test’ prior to commencing regular use of our topical products if you have never used them before. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and consult with your GP.
About Herba Apotheca
- Wherever possible, my products contain no preservatives or unnecessary fillers.
- I only test on willing humans, not animals.
- All my products are petroleum-free and sls/sles free.
- I aim to provide packaging that leaves minimal environmental impact for our planet.