Ingredients: coconut oil, distilled water*, olive oil infused with horsetail**, nettle** and rosemary**, sodium hydroxide*. hemp seed oil**, castor oil, cupuacu butter, unrefined shea butter, essential oils of lavender, sweet orange and cypress, colloidal oatmeal. *Not remaining in finished product; ** Organic Ingredient
Size: Minimum net weight 80g/2.8oz. This bar is sealed in a plastic shrink wrap and arrives to you boxed. Each shampoo bar comes with an information sheet with tips on using your new products.
Other: Our shampoos begin with special blends of organic herbs infused into specific oils to add their benefits to your hair. Each herb is chosen and analysed individually to provide the best possible outcome for your hair type. We then create a blend of oils, butters and essential oils designed to support your hair care journey.
Our Cupuacu butter is ethically sourced from Brazil and is extremely soothing for the scalp as well as adding strengthening and moisturising benefits to the hair. Organic Hemp Seed Oil is nourishing for those with normal to coarse hair, and being high in rich Omega fatty acids, helps to stimulate hair growth.
The combination of lavender, sweet orange and cypress essential oils not only provides a fresh, stress relieving aroma, but also soothes the scalp, aids hair growth and stimulates hair follicles.
Due to the handcrafted, small-batch nature of our soaps, product appearance may alter slightly between bars. We hand-cut our bars for our preferred rustic appearance, however we ensure each one fulfills it’s minimum weight requirement. To ensure your soap stays in optimum condition, we recommend storing them out of direct sunlight and away from moisture. When the time comes for you to use and enjoy your soap, we recommend not leaving them in a position where water may accumulate. To enjoy a longer-lasting soap we recommend using a Wooden Soap Dish to allow your soap to stay dry between uses.
Whilst soaps are ‘wash off’ products, thus considered safer to apply to skin than ‘leave on’ products, we would rather err on the side of caution when dealing with essential oil use. All our soaps contain below the regulatory minimum levels to maintain maximum safety whilst still having a prominent scent when being used. For oils listed as ‘avoid during’ or ‘use with caution’ please conduct your own research prior to use. Please refer to Herba Apotheca’s Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- Herba Apotheca products do not replace medications or advice prescribed to you by your health care practitioner.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always perform a ‘patch test’ prior to commencing regular use of our topical products if you have never used them before. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and consult with your GP.
About Herba Apotheca
- Wherever possible, my products contain no preservatives or unnecessary fillers.
- I only test on willing humans, not animals.
- All my products are petroleum-free and sls/sles free.
- I aim to provide packaging that leaves minimal environmental impact for our planet.