Magnetic polishes are an out of this world invention. With the power of a magnet, color is attracted to areas of the nail, and with movement and different viewing angles, shift colors and location on the nail for a futuristic 3D effect.
When the space shuttle was launched going off to the moon, I can only image the families gathered around the television, in the pastel shades of the late 60’s, anxiously awaiting those first lunar steps. Let’s Do Launch magnetic multichrome nail polish echoes those soft peach and pinks, lime green, and grass green shades of that eras fashion.
Type: Magnetic Multi-Chrome
Base Type: 5 Free Base
Glitter Load: None
Glitter Size: None
Recommended Coats: Best worn in 2-3 coats, or 1-2 coats over black. See instructions below.
Notes: You will need a strong magnet to get the effect to work, purchase our magnet here.
This is a preorder item available between to 2pm AEST Fri Oct 2nd until 3pm AEST Thurs 8th October, with an approximate ship-by date to you of November 20th 2020 (if not before). KBShimmer in particular has a longer TAT for preorders due to the merchandise having to go through a freight forwarder to get to us from the USA. We appreciate your patience, thank you! Please note there are occasional DELAYS due to COVID affecting shipping transit times. This item is final sale and cannot be cancelled once purchased. Want to combine your purchase with a future order? Put your order on hold here!
Sorry this product is unavailable
Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Camphor, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-1. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum, Polyurethane 33, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Iron Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 28, Red 22, Orange 5, Yellow 11, Violet 2 ext, Red 6, Red 7, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Mica. Size: 15ml / .50 fl oz with glitter grabbing flat brush. Two stainless steel balls are included in every polish bottle. Do not use near open flame. Not for internal consumption. Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
KBShimmer Magnetic Multichrome and Duochrome polishes are a fun way to bring a unique and near 3D effect to your nails. With use of the KBShimmer magnet, a linear design will appear, drying to a beautiful shifty pattern on your nails. For a true galaxy feel, top with A Star Is Formed, the KBShimmer micro holo flake top coat.
1. Prep nails with KBShimmer Basic Training or Fillin’ Groovy Base Coat.
2. Apply 1 coat of Magnetic Polish to all 10 nails and let dry. (Optional, apply 1 coat of black polish before first coat of magnetic polish.)
3. Apply a second, thick coat of magnetic polish on 1 nail. Ensure polish is thick, but not dripping.
4. Immediately after application, hold magnet 1/4 inch away from nail at an angle. Hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds.
5. The longer and closer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the pattern will be.
6. Repeat with a third coat if desired, holding magnet in the same place as previously held.
7. Continue, repeating steps 3-6 with each additional nail. Top with holographic glitter top coat for a true galaxy feel.
8. Finish with KBShimmer Clearly On Top quick dry top coat. Again, hold magnet over nail for 15-30 seconds after top coat application.
9. As polish dries, pattern will spread out. The longer you hold the magnet when drying, the less it will spread.
Here at KBShimmer, we love bold colors, and where better to go bold then on your nails! We offer unique blends of glittery polish and classic coordinating creams to bring color to your nails. All our colored nail polish and glitter top coats are “4-Free” and do not contain Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Dibutyl Phthalate.