- Lightweight, non-oily and translucent formula. Easy to apply and won’t ‘weigh you down’.
- Preps the eye before makeup application and provides a smooth surface to work on.
- Helps prevent the natural oils from breaking down the eye shadow over time (i.e. minimal creasing).
- Assists in making your eye shadow water resistant.
- Increases eye shadow pigmentation, adhesion and blend-ability. It does help prevent fallout but not to the extent that a sticky base would.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Cera alba, Silicon Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene
Size: 5g cosmetic jar with screw-on cap. Contains approximately 4-4.50 grams net weight.
Other: NON Vegan, lip safe. Keep well sealed in a cool environment. Recommended 2 year shelf life.
We recommend blending onto clean and dry skin using your fingertip (please ensure hands are clean prior to applying product on your face). The reason we recommend using your fingertip to apply Shadow Magic is because the primer contains waxes which melt down with heat; this will help the product glide over the lid smoothly and with less ‘drag’ – especially if you live in a cold location.
Please be cautious about applying excess product – this will not help the application of eye shadow and may lead to the the eye shadow ‘caking’.
Our testing of Shadow Magic has shown that CREAM EYE SHADOWS tend to crease over this primer just as much as if it were not there. We recommend Shadow Magic for powder cosmetic use; it was not formulated for use under creams/gels/liquids etc so unfortunately we do not guarantee the same results compared to powder cosmetics.
You may find that depending on the type of eye shadow you are applying ‘patting’ will work better for some while others may apply better using a ‘sweeping’ motion with your eye shadow brush. We suggest testing the eye shadow over a bit of primer on the back of your hand if unsure.
Testing has shown that the primer is less effective for the following types of products:
- Glitter, large particle ‘sparkles’ etc that require a sticky base for adhesion.
- Low-budget eye shadow. Please note unfortunately we cannot guarantee the primer works equally between brands. There are many variables between different brand’s eye shadow ingredients and performance.
- Cream eye shadows, liquids, gels.
About Femme Fatale Cosmetics
Femme Fatale was established in 2011 by Sophie Broadbent, a 25 year old with a lifelong passion for colour, and a demand for being creative. Over the last 4 years we’ve seen our business blossom into becoming one of the key distributors worldwide – renown for duochrome eye shadows, quality customer service and stunning varnishes. No other company in Australia carries the selection of brands that we do, the quality of products that we have, and the variety of creative artisan work that is showcased.
All Femme Fatale products are made by hand (unless stated otherwise), after 4 years Sophie continues to be the author of all Femme Fatale colour palettes, blends, creative naming, promotional material plus customer/business liason across all of our platforms. Working from home and up to 80 hours a week, Femme Fatale are dedicated to producing premium artisan products of individual quality, in addition to providing to you the leading shopping experience that makes us so popular amongst artisan and nail enthusiasts worldwide. Enjoy!
Product imagery including swatches are by Femme Fatale Cosmetics.