Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxides, Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Aluminum, Synthetic Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorophylogopite, D&C Lakes (Black 2, Orange 5, Red 6, Red 7, Red 28, Red 30, Red 34, Violet 2, Yellow 10), FD&C Lakes (Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 5), Mica, Spectraflair, Glitter,Cosmetic Grade Pigments.
Size: 15ml / .50 fl oz
Other: Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP- Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor. Cruelty free. All of Colores de Carol polishes are hand mixed. These are made using the best polish ingredients.
- Shake your bottle well before use.
- Larger glitter can sink to the bottom, I recommend placing your glitter polish upside down at least ten minutes before application.
- For best results apply thin coats, and wait 1-2 minutes between them, and then finish with a quality top coat
Glitter Easy Removal:
- You will need: Aluminium foil, Nail Polish Removal and cotton balls.
- Place the soaked cotton ball on the nail, making sure you cover it completely.
- Wrap your nail in a small piece of aluminium foil.(approx 2”x 2”) to hold the cotton ball in place.
- Wait at least 4 minutes before start removing the polish.
- Twist foil around the nail and pull off.
- Glitter should be gone without any effort.
- Wash your hands and apply cuticle oil and moisturizer.
About Colores de Carol
Colors of Carol is a family company that started 8 years ago with the intention of offering exclusive and quality products. Our goal is to continue growing and in the near future to increase our production, however for now we only produce limited quantities. Our enamels are made by hand with great dedication, that is why we take care not to exceed our commitments to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients. Made in Connecticut, USA since 2013.
Colores de Carol es una compañía familiar que inició hace 8 años con la intención de ofrecer productos exclusivos y de calidad. Nuestra meta es seguir creciendo y en un futuro cercano aumentar nuestra producción, sin embargo por ahora solo elaboramos cantidades limitadas. Nuestros esmaltes son elaborados a mano con mucha dedicación, por eso cuidamos de no excedernos en nuestros compromisos para garantizar la satisfacción de nuestros clientes.
We're an authorised stockist of Colores de Carol
When you purchase Colores de Carol items through Femme Fatale you can be assured we’re supplying you with authentic, handmade goods produced by the brand to the standard advertised. If you are ever concerned about your order we encourage you to contact us for a resolution. In addition to us refining our procedures over time, it’s imperative that any product-specific issues are passed back to the brand for potential quality control or fault checks. We value your custom; and our goal is to offer an excellent variety of artisan beauty items of a consistent high quality.
Please subscribe and support the talented swatchers for Colors of Carol:
Yulia of @yyulia_m