Ingredients: (HK Girl Top Coat) Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, polyster resin, dibutyl phthalate, Bentone, Isopropyl Alcohol, camphor, octocrylene and isopropyl. (Stuck on Blu! Basecoat) N–Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol.
Size: 15ml / .50 fl oz each
Other: Note top coat is 2-free only. For a few customers this basecoat as acted as a peel off base coat which is great for glitters. For the majority of others it acts as a normal base coat) much of this is determined by one’s body chemistry.
Top 10 Reasons why Glisten & Glow HK Girl is so loved
• Intense shine – crystal clear formula that applies smoothly, leaving a glass like appearance
• Fast drying – approx 1-2 minutes often less and your nails will be dry, as time passes it will dry more within 5 minutes or so it’s rock hard!
• Durable, long lasting nature – customers boast that manicures last 5-7 days with little to no tip wear or chips.
• Holographic polishes love it! – Holos will not dull, in fact they are even intensified
• Smoothes and seals glitter polishes – 1-2 coats and glitters are tamed/smooth and without jagged edges sticking up.
• Adds extra shine to all nail lacquer – it can make a matte polish or a textured polish shiny. Cremes, jellies, crellies, shimmers, metallics etc are all left with that glossy glass like shine
• No Shrinkage! – G & G HK Girl top coat doesn’t cause any shrinkage
• Can be used with nail lacquer that is tacky or dry
• Even consistency throughout the whole bottle – no extra thickness or gloppyness
• Nail Art/Nail Stamping friendly – once nail art/stamping is nearly dry it won’t smear or smudge
If you don’t allow for full dry time, you could experience bubbling (often the biggest problem polish lovers have is that they don’t allow the base coat to dry long enough), as always use polishes in a well-ventilated area.
About Glisten & Glow
Glisten & Glow creates customizable bath and body products. Made in the USA.