Ingredients: Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, Isopropyl alcohol, Adipic acid/fumaric acid/phthalic acid/tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Stearalkonium hectorite, Silica, Citric acid. May contain: Mica, Red 6, Red 7, Red 34, Yellow 5, Yellow 10, White (Titanium Dioxide), Black, Blue 1, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Aluminium and Chrome.
Size: 12ml / .50 fl oz
Other: 5-Free, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- For best results ensure your nails are clean, dry and oil free. A quick swipe with acetone or a nail dehydrator may be useful.
- Apply one thin coat and allow to dry completely. It is best to NOT cap the free edge with the base coat.
Being water based, this product is slower drying (especially in humid weather) than a regular base coat. A short 10 sec blast with a hair dryer can be used to speed up the drying time.
- If you are planning to wear you polish for a number of days, or if it is a relatively thin polish (shimmer or creme) then a second coat maybe be necessary.
- One coat should be sufficient for heavy glitters or under gel polish.
- Apply your polish as normal, making sure to cap the free edge.
- When you are ready to peel off your polish, just lift an edge with an orange stick and peel. PLEASE for the love of nails everywhere don’t use a metal cuticle pusher!
Can Hit the Bottle Stamping Polish be used as regular nail polish?
Yes they can, but they have been formulated specifically for stamping and to be as opaque as possible. Therefore they can chip relatively easily when used as regular polish. If you plan to wear them as regular polish then a good basecoat is recommended to avoid staining, in addition to a quality top coat and wrapping the free edge.
About Hit the Bottle
Founded in 2014, Hit the Bottle polishes is located in Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia. From a young age owner Michelle has always enjoyed being creative and “making things”. After high school she studied Fine Art at University.
For a couple of years Michelle enjoyed creating nail art and blogging about it at “Break Rules, Not Nails”. When she wanted to try stamping, there were plenty of choice for plates but hardly any for polishes. So Michelle set out to make her own highly pigmented, high quality stamping polishes. Colours that are fun, vibrant, easy to use and produce great results. Giving them comical and silly names added to the fun!
Hit the Bottle has grown from there as Michelle finally achieved the goal of having designed her own stamping plates as well! At Hit the Bottle you’ll find everything you need to create stunning nail art! Happy stamping!
We're an authorised stockist of Hit the Bottle
When you purchase Hit the Bottle items through Femme Fatale you can be assured we’re supplying you with authentic, handmade goods produced by the brand to the standard advertised. If you are ever concerned about your order we encourage you to contact us for a resolution. In addition to us refining our procedures over time, it’s imperative that any product-specific issues are passed back to the brand for potential quality control or fault checks. We value your custom; and our goal is to offer an excellent variety of artisan beauty items of a consistent high quality.
Please subscribe and support the talented swatchers for Hit the Bottle:
Lisa Marie from @cosmeticsanctuary