Terms and conditions
Prior to checking out with this item, select each tab below and read through the information – thank you :-)
- If you partake in the UK/EU/NZ group buys, don’t use this item. Group buys have a separate ordering system.
- An order must have this item added to cart to be held. This is a virtual item with no weight attached, so it will not adjust your shipping fee.
- The maximum time-frame orders can be held is 3 months; after 3 months from the date of the first order that has a hold attached – all following orders (inclusive of the first) will be bundled and shipped.
- There is no limit to how many orders you can put on hold to be combined. Likewise if you only need to the one order held while you (example) are away on holiday, that is totally fine! use the Ship Orders item (see below) when you are ready for your order/s to dispatch.
- There is a $1.00 (ex GST) fee for each order to be held, this fee is non-refundable and covers the administrative and stock sorting time used to hold/combine orders.
- Placing an order on hold to be combined with additional orders will result in all items becoming final sale. Please keep this in mind – if you want to hold any order/s to combine in future, even if you change your mind after 2 or 10 weeks, we will not be able to cancel and refund the order.
- If THERMAL NAIL POLISH is held for 4+ weeks, Femme Fatale reserves the right to not refund or replace units which may have weakened thermal transition compared to ‘fresh’ batches/bottles. Over time, all thermal properties weaken once added to lacquer base. Due to this, we always recommend thermal polishes are shipped to you ASAP.
- When you are ready to have your order/s shipped, you must checkout with the Ship Orders item [here].
- When you checkout with the Ship Orders item you will be able to select your preferred carrier, and your choice of refund OR store credit with 10% for your (if applicable) postage refund.
- Your orders are still subject to the TAT (found on the top left of the homepage). Once you tell us to combine and ship, you order will start at the beginning of the TAT.
- Shipping fees must be paid for each order regardless of whether they are held or not.
- The shipping fee we calculate your (if applicable) refund from is what we are billed by the carrier (rounded up). Often the shipping on our website at checkout is lower than the carrier charges, as at times we absorb a portion of postage fees. The final charge for your parcel is also affected by the dimensions, weight and location – these variables are not factored into our website postage as we charge flat rates for weight brackets. This means your final postage fee may vary (both less or more) from the website had you ordered all your items at once. We will always strive to offer the lowest postage cost for your parcel – we will contact you if another carrier is cheaper. Rounded up means if your fee is (example) $32.34 we round to $33, and calculate your refund from there.
- Shipping is calculated once your orders are packed and lodged with the carrier.
- On the odd occasion deliveries to overseas locations or regional areas will incur a higher postage charge. If the shipping you have paid across your orders is not enough to cover your final postage charge, we will contact you to request the difference. This is most common for Japan and Germany, so if you are from those regions please take this into consideration.
- Not all orders will receive a refund on postage paid. Some orders will be sufficiently covered, some may fall just short. Usually if there’s a difference of a few dollars owing to us we will cover it; but if there’s a few dollars to refund we will process it to you. If there is no excess to return to you, we will add a note to your order which will generate an email notification to you, letting you know.
- Refunds are usually processed within 3 business days of dispatch. Note our business days are Tues-Fri and exclude QLD public holidays.
- On the Ship Orders form you can opt for a postage refund via your methods paid; or a store credit with additional 10%.
- Store credit with 10% is issued by code to your email address (and locked to your account). It will be for the amount of the refund plus an additional 10%. It is valid for 6 months from issue, and has no restrictions to what it can be used on from our catalogue. If you let your code expire, it cannot be renewed.
- Either selection (refund or store credit) is final and cannot be adjusted once processed.
- If you chose store credit, your Afterpay instalments will continue to be taken out as usual until the order has been paid in full (only applicable to Australian customers).
- Refunds into bank accounts or credit cards it may take up to 7 days for your bank to process.
- A gentle reminder to please take into consideration the currency conversion when you placed your order with us (if you are overseas). We only use AUD and therefor refunds may vary slightly from amount initially paid (on your end, in your currency), due to the conversation rate changes. Unfortunately this is outside our control, we are unable to reimburse for any difference due to the currency rates changing, and we appreciate your understanding.
When you are ready to have your orders shipped, you must checkout with the Ship Orders item [here].