Order Hold Terms & Conditions
- An order must have this item added to cart to be held. This is a virtual item with no weight attached, so it will not adjust your shipping fee.
- The maximum time-frame orders can be held is 3 months; after 3 months from the date of the first order that has a hold attached – all following orders (inclusive of the first) will be bundled and shipped.
- There is no limit to however many orders you want on hold to be combined.
- Shipping fees must be paid for each order irregardless of whether they are held or not. Upon dispatch of your orders, any excess postage is refunded within 24-48 hours (business days only).
- In rare cases international customers may have a higher shipping fee, in the event of shipping fees owed we will send you a PayPal money request. Customers choosing to not pay shipping fees may have their orders cancelled with a 15% restocking fee, and may not be permitted to hold and combine in future. For international customers we have two shipping options for polish (DHL and USPS), and for non-polish orders we have USPS and Australia Post. For more information on the shipping process go [here].
- The $1 hold fee applies to each order that this item is added to. This fee covers the administrative and stock sorting time that comes with holding and combining orders.
- You can hold orders that include preorder items. Just remember that we can’t dispatch until stock has arrived so please check your receipt email for the approximate dispatch date.
- Placing an order on hold to be combined with additional orders will result in all items becoming final sale. This is so that we don’t end up with people cancelling orders after several weeks or months, then we have to go put stock away, process refunds and restock the site. So please keep this in mind – if you want to hold and order to combine it in future, even if you change your mind after 2 or 10 weeks, we will not be able to cancel and refund the order.
- If THERMAL NAIL POLISH is held for 4+ weeks, Femme Fatale reserves the right to not refund or replace units which may have weakened thermal transition compared to ‘fresh’ batches/bottles. Over time, all thermal properties weaken once added to lacquer base. Due to this, we always recommend thermal polishes are shipped to you ASAP.
When you are ready to have your orders shipped, you must checkout with this item [here].